Good practice 4: Good culture and the organisation
Examples demonstrating when good culture is important to the organisation:
- people with disabilities and their family have involvement in checking the quality of support
- all levels throughout the organisation consider and involve people being supported and families
- the organisation can evidence how change has resulted from the voice of people being supported and their families at all levels
- staff feel respected and able to voice their thoughts and contribute to organisational development; and,
- the organisation speaks out about bad practice.
Below are examples of good practice which centre on part four of the code, Good culture and the organisation
. Click on one of the titles below to read a description, download related documents or watch related videos.
The list below is organised by date with the most recent at the top.