Keeping Promises at New Prospects
At New Prospects, they got together the people they support, their families, staff and the Board of Trustees to create their new vision statement and to work on the five promises they make to everyone who is involved with New Prospects.
These promises are:
- To always try to be the best we can be
- To listen to what you want and act upon it
- To support and encourage friendships
- To work together to achieve more
- To respect you and your rights
To see how their support is affected by these promises, see this link
on The Centre for Welfare Reform website.